Hello! I’m back with my weekly round up after taking some time out due to our week away in the New Forest. I’m not sure I’ll be writing a “New Forest Take Two” post. Lovely as it was, the highlight was definitely going to Peppa Pig World and a tour of the Bombay Saphire Gin Distillery! I might write a post on that, but I took barely any photos so it might not happen. Anyway this week has been a blur of post holiday washing, ironing and then packing again. Right now we are on our way to Spain for two whole weeks. I can’t wait to have some serious down time and Matt is really looking forward to the rest. There’ll be no weekly post for the next two weeks either. Sorry! Normal service will resume in July…! My traffic has dived this month due to much less posting, but real life must go on!
What I’ve learned this week:
1. This week Miss Belle has been reunited with her beloved Boo Boo (a monkey) at Mini Monkey’s. I’m considering a serious career change post kids. The classes are so much fun and our teacher gets so much love from the children. Miss Belle and the others were practically flinging themselves with giant hugs at her this week. It’s lovely!
2. I enjoyed a retro fish finger sandwich the other day. Who says fish fingers are just for kids? Best lunch I’ve had in ages.
3. This week Miss Belle moved up a class at Tumble Tots. I was a bit unsure how she’d cope as it’s more structured with listening to the teachers instructions and having to wait turns etc. She did really well though and I was super proud. Until the giant soft play zone freaked her out like usual!
4. On our way back from the New Forest we stopped at a viewing platform at Heathrow airport for lunch. As you do. It was Daddy’s idea because Miss Belle loves her planes so much. That’s true love right there. I may have hidden in the car for 20 minutes because I was chilly!
5. Miss Belle has a new little rucksack we bought at Peppa Pig World and all week she’s been putting it on and saying “Daddy, I go to the airport. I’m going on a big one!” (She means a big plane.) So cute…
And on that note, bye for now! See you in a few weeks x