Hurrah for the end of the week… is it bedtime yet? Probably actually, by the time I get around to publishing this, but wow, this week’s been hard work. Or should I say, toddlers are hard work. (Shocker, I know.) Miss Belle appears to be turning the corner into the terrible twos (something I foolishly thought might not happen to us!). That’ll teach me… must remember, better to be pessimistic about these things… or perhaps at least be a realist!
What I’ve learned this week:
- My husband had a “senior” moment last weekend. We sat down to watch the new Bond film, Spectre, with my parents. I saw it at the cinema on maternity leave with a friend (and our babies!) so he wanted to see it. He ordered it online after I apparently didn’t get him it for Christmas (not that I remember I was supposed to). In the opening scene he said “I have a funny feeling I have seen this before..” How!? That’s right, the DVD was upstairs. So now we have two copies!
- Do not start watching said film at 8.30pm, you will only fall asleep by 10pm and miss it. Doesn’t matter though, I’d already seen it…
- You may have seen I’ve started following the #Lean in 15 meal plan…. so far so good, but I feel like I’ve eaten way too many avocados and eggs this week. I’ve been full and haven’t had any cravings for sugary stuff, but… my mouth feels kinda funny.
- Miss Belle is getting perhaps too big for her boots, and whacked a kid over the head with a toy pan this week. There’s nothing like turning up to a new group with an unruly child and having a small cry on your friend. All the fun..
- And on that note I’ve just had a handful of peas thrown at me. Excuse me whilst I go scream into a pillow…..
Ah, luckily post dinner/blog writing, I was given a great big hug. All is forgiven. Living with a toddler is like riding a permanent rollercoaster, isn’t it!?
Have a good weekend
I’m linking up wth some of my favourite bloggers: