I seem to say it every week but where is the time going? This week has flown by! In a good way. I usually hate half term because we get out of our routine with classes stopping, but it’s been a good chance for us to catch up with some other friends. We had a lovely day at one of our favourite places Pensthorpe on Tuesday. We also had a quiet day in where I ventured into Playdoh for the first time (other than at toddler group), and today we went splashing in muddy puddles with a friend and her two little ones. All in all a good week. Oh, and I rebranded with my new WordPress theme and logo – I hope you like it!
What I’ve learned this week:
- Miss Belle’s speech is coming on at such a rapid rate which is lovely. She also has started to sound a bit cockney on occasion. She kept saying “ello ducks!” at Pensthorpe, so cute and so so funny.
- She is getting more of a dare devil… we had a smidge of snow last weekend so went sledging. It was her first time and she loved it and even went down the (albeit very small) slope by herself!
- Slides at soft play are still a no go though. Obviously…
- She’s started playing with the dolls house Matt’s parents got her for Christmas more and has named one of them Rachel!
- Finally, after a few crossed words last weekend about this blogging lark taking up so much time, the boy did good and redeemed himself with some Valentine’s Day gin. All was forgotten!
And on that note, time for the weekend! We are celebrating Grandma’s birthday and out with friends so it’s set to be another busy one. I need a holiday!!