At the start of this week I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with what feels like a never ending to do list that engulfs you when you become a blogger. But overall it’s been a good week. Miss Belle has been so funny (in hysterics today at the word “woah!”), and seems to (shock horror) be starting to play by herself that little bit more. I doubt it will last long but still, it really makes a difference when you have an important phone call to make!
What I’ve learned this week:
- Miss Belle’s memory and recognition amazes me. We had a lovely meal out at Yellows, by the football club in Norwich last weekend, and Miss Belle (a forced Norwich City fan – poor girl) kept shouting “City!” when she saw the Canary logo. It was so cute.
- A family day out with friends is still lovely, even when it snows and is slightly freezing! If you’ve not read it, I wrote about why we chose to do that rather than hold a birthday party for her this year.
- Miss Belle is trying to tell me she wants a baby sister or brother, and is obsessed with two of my friends’ babies. We saw two this week and she just saying “baby, kiss!” – so cute my heart melted and my ovaries twitched!
- Today we went to the beach with an NCT friend and her little boy. It was so sunny and calm. It really was boooot-i-ful as they say in Norfolk. Look at this photo – there is no filter on it! Miss Belle and I had a splash in the sea in our wellie boots. It’s moments like these I am so thankful for.
On the blog…
- I have been lucky enough to take part in some other bloggers guest series this week, which is great fun. I took part in Bloggers Bluff with Lucy at Home. She invites bloggers to tell three stories about themselves, one of which is a bluff. If you’re a close friend you may know which I’m bluffing about, so go and look but don’t spoil the surprise for everyone else – it’s revealed next week!
- I’ve also taken part in My Random Musings’s Blogger Spotlight Q&A so if you want to know a bit more about me, head over there.
- I’ve been chatting to a few brands this week about some potential work in the next couple of months.
- My post “you know you’re a mum when.. ” was a featured posts in this week’s #ablogginggoodtime linky. It’s so lovely to hear other people can relate to my moans/rants/musings. If you’ve not read it check out the comments on the post for loads more things which should be added to the list!
Have a great weekend everyone.
I’m linking up with: