Hi and welcome back to my round-up of photos from the #funseekingkids hashtag on Instagram. How is it already Thursday again? The weeks are just whizzing by now! I hope you’ve had a good week. Did you have more snow? We did but not as much. Its so gorgeous and sunny as I write this – more of this please! Anyway, onto my #funseekingkids round-up week 48. No real theme this week just some lovely facial expressions and poses!
For those of you who don’t know, #funseekingkids is an Instagram hashtag set up by me and Alana who blogs at Burnished Chaos. Anyone can use the hashtag when they post photos of kids having fun. Each week we share our favourite four images on our blogs and on our Instagram feeds. If you’re a blogger we’ll link over to your blog too. But don’t worry you don’t need to be a blogger to join in. If you’re new to the community please do share the love and let your friends know, we’d love to see some more feeds join us each week.
#funseekingkids round-up week 48
1. My first choice is from Sara who blogs at Mum turned Mom. She’s a Scottish expat living in Boston so her snow is a bit more impressive than ours, though I did see some of you UK instagrammers with way more than we had this time. Anyway thanks Sara for joining us – it definitely looks like there was some fun to be had in the snow.
• j o y • Look at that face This girl approaches everything with so much enthusiasm Snow is on another level though, she LOVES it ❄️ And, we certainly had plenty of it this week! Have to say, I am SO glad it’s the weekend, even though we have another busy one ahead of us What do you all have planned? Or are you having, what I’m beginning to feel is somewhat like a unicorn (non-existent, but wished for greatly, in my house anyway ), a quiet weekend?! Happy Friday folks
2. Next up I chose to balance our the brrrrr with a sunny one. Sarah, who runs the fab blog Tammy Mum, is on holiday at the moment and they all look like they’re having a great time.
3. My third choice this week is from Jade. I just love the expression on this guys face! You can read more from Jade on her blog Raw Childhood.
4. My last post is from Molly at Mother’s Always Right. She’s had some fab snow shots this week (seems to have snowed a lot down there in Devon!) but this one made me chuckle. Her daughter is such a character (if you’ve watched her Insta Stories you’ll know!) and so I had to pick this one.
I wrote a really long boring caption about sunshine and snow then realised I’ve turned into a complete weather bore. I turn 35 later this year. Is this the first sign of middle age? So instead, I’m captioning this photo: BE MORE EFFIE. Because if we all wore jeans and a tutu occasionally the world would be a better place. Am I right @mutha.hood ?! • • • • #funseekingkids #gooutside #childhoodunplugged #naturekids #letsgolittles #motherhoodrising #motherhoodalive #lifeckoseup
Featured image badge
Feel free to go ahead and grab the code below if you want to show you’ve been featured! Copy and paste the code below into the html/text part of your website.
Finally, I always add one of my favourite photos of Alana’s. Alana had SO much snow! There were so many cool pictures but I chose this one of her and M sledging. Looks like they had so much fun!
So that’s my #funseekingkids round-up week 48. If you’re on instagram but haven’t joined us before, please do check out other feeds using the hashtag, it’s a great way to find new people to follow. And don’t forget to go over and show this weeks featured instagrammers some love. Make sure you head over to Alana’s blog to check out her favourite four posts too.
See you next week.