Hi and welcome back to my #funseekingkids round-up. Alana is on holiday this week so I get to choose eight pics instead of four. Whoop! So, on to my #funseekingkids round-up week 18!
If you’re wondering what #funseekingkids is all about, it’s pretty simple really. It’s a new Instagram hashtag set up by me and Alana who blogs at Burnished Chaos. Anyone can use the hashtag when they post photos of kids having fun. Each week we share our favourite four images on our blogs and on our Instagram feeds. If you’re a blogger we’ll link over to your blog too. But don’t worry you don’t need to be a blogger to join in. If you’re new to the community please do share the love and let your friends know, we’d love to see some more feeds join us each week.
#funseekingkids round-up week 18
1. My first choice is this on from Jen Liu-Jones. This week there were some beach shots and some rainy shots, summing up the British summer holidays perfectly. I love this little rain coat!
2. Next is this beautiful one from Catie who blogs at Diary of an Imperfect Mum. Such a great photo, I think you’ll agree.
“Love between brothers is messy, loud, rough, sweet, fierce, fun, unique forever.” #clickinmoms #childhoodunplugged #momswithcameras #oureverydaymoments #candidchildhood #simplychildren #MummyShot #cameramama #highlightsofhappy #honestmotherhood #writeyouonmyheart #pinklinker #TheHappyNow #nothingisordinary #WorldOfLittles #MyHappyCapture #lionessmama #explorerkids #rememberingthesedays #capturemypositive #rockingmummylife #littlestoriesofmylife #raisinglittlepeople #funseekingkids #mummybloggeruk #thisparentlife #bloggerlife #autismawareness #autismfamily #freespiritedchildhood 💙
3. My third choice is a beach shot, but not just any beach shot, a Holkham beach shot! Holkham is one of my favourite beaches in North Norfolk along with Wells. It’s gorgeous and I need to go again soon. You can find out more about Caroline at her blog Dairy of a Mum of 3.
We have had a lovely day today at Holkham beach. If you are looking for a day of simple beach fun Holkham is perfect, there is the beach and an ice cream van, that’s it. No arcades no shops full of buckets and spades, just sand and sea. We packed up the cool box again and hit the road In time for a picnic lunch and played all afternoon. Harry and Matilda played so nicely together today which was lovely to watch as they argue so often. They didn’t leave Arthur out of their games but whenever Arthur was making his own fun they were together. I love this photo, they were laying in the waves together and Arthur decided to spoil their peace by running up and splashing them, which led to a huge chase and all of us soaked! Swipe across to see a couple of other photos. We really enjoyed seeing the sun and blue skies today please hang around nice weather, it makes everyone so much happier! #funseekingkids #sixweeksofsummer #rememberingthesedays #perfectandproud #myhappycapture #mycapturedmoment #hmcapturingmoments #thatsdarling #littlefierceones #beach #holkham #northnorfolkcoast #familyfun
4. My next choice is from the fabulous Lucy at home. I had to choose this as I’m from York and really miss it! Lovely river view. Hope you had fun on the boat!
We’re visiting York today! Shhh – don’t tell the girls but we’re going to hire a boat to go down the river. It’s part of our pirate-themed week. ⛵ Plus, it’s YORKSHIRE DAY today! . . . . . #yorkshireday #york #coolmumclub #littleloves #pinklinker #capturingtheday #funseekingkids #myfamilyadventures #playadventures #momentsoverposes #preciousmoments #cherishthesemoments #myhappycapture #momswithcameras #clickinmoms #pixel_kids #momtographer #our_everyday_moments #littlestoriesofmylife #cameramama #mummyshot #childhoodunplugged #ChasingNature #outdoorsandhappy #ukexplore #curiouslittleexplorers #countrykidsfun #wanderlustkids #awanderfulchildhood #letsgolittles
5. Moving on, I chose this lovely one from Rachel who blogs at Coffee Cake Kids. I love the way the sun shimmers on the water here.
6. My next choice is from Wendy who blogs at Naptime Natter. A bit of rain clearly not stopping the fun to be had here…
When you’re the only ones stupid enough to go to the outdoor swimming pool in the rain ..This was taken today, July 28th..umm, Summer? Where the hell have you gone? Me and the boys had a lovely play date at baby sensory this morning and afterwards Leo wanted to go to the splash park for a picnic, the weather was fine at the time so I said yes. By the time we came out of the shop with our picnic supplies and got to the splash park it was pouring with rain! We ended up eating huddled under a plastic umbrella but even with the downpour Leo couldn’t resist a paddle. Yes he got soaked but he had fun regardless! All the fun of getting caught in the rain is on my insta stories today ☔☔☔💧
7. Next it’s another moody looking shot next from Hayley, aka @oh_maxwell. I’ll admit it, I thought this went perfectly with the black an white one from Catie I chose earlier! This is a new feed for me, but a really lovely one!
Castle windows 🙌🏼 climbing up to have a peek at the view and wondering about all the people who have stood in the exact same place and looked out at the same view over the past few hundred years. Amazing 🏰 #northumberland_pictures #northumberland #lovelifeoutside #rawchildhood #magicofchildhood #themagicineveryday #simplychildren #window #castle #englishheritage #mom_hub #follow_this_light #cameramama #letthemexplore #let_there_be_delight #momentsinthesun #funseekingkids #wildandbravelittles #wildlittleadventurers #littleandbrave #littlefierceones #curiouslittleexplorers #history #historyforkids #celebrate_childhood #runwildmychild #thesincerestoryteller @theartofchildhood #theartofchildhood
8. Finally, my last choice is another beach related one. Miss Belle loves to go looking for shells on the beach so this one really caught my eye. Thanks to Little Wight Explores for joining our community.
Featured image badge
Feel free to go ahead and grab the code below if you want to show you’ve been featured! Copy and paste the code below into the html/text part of your website.
So that’s my #funseekingkids round-up week 18. If you don’t follow these accounts already go over and show them some love. Remember to keep tagging your photos of your kids having fun and playing with the hashtag. Alana is back next week so I’ll be back to choosing just four posts! I’ll see you then, have a good week. x
I’m linking up with some of my favourite bloggers: