Hello! I’m back in the #funseekingkids and blogging world after our two week holiday in Spain. Thanks so much to Alana for looking after things and choosing some awesome pics whilst I’ve been away. It really is becoming a lovely Instagram community full of happy photos. So, on to my #funseekingkids round-up week 14!
If you’re wondering what #funseekingkids is all about, it’s pretty simple really. It’s a new Instagram hashtag set up by me and Alana who blogs at Burnished Chaos. Anyone can use the hashtag when they post photos of kids having fun. Each week we share our favourite four images on our blogs and on our Instagram feeds. If you’re a blogger we’ll link over to your blog too. But don’t worry you don’t need to be a blogger to join in. If you’re new to the community please do share the love and let your friends know, we’d love to see some more feeds join us each week.
#funseekingkids round-up week 14
1. My first choice is from the lovely Bridget who has a fab (award nominated, no less!) blog, Bridie By The Sea and beautiful Instagram feed.I’m jealous of her trendy location in Brighton, she gets some fab shots! (Yes, I just said trendy!) Her daughter clearly loves to be by the sea.
For a while now, we’ve noticed that this little toddler can throw #likeaboss This morning at the beach, Emma was on form!! In other news, tomorrow is the last day for voting in the Brilliance in Blogging Awards, where I am a finalist in Fresh Voice. Thank you for all your support so far- if you think I’m deserving, I would love your vote – I’ve popped the link in my bio xxx
2. Next up is this gorgeous one from Lynne who blogs at New Mummy Blog. This is so adorable. I can only hope to be able to capture a similar moment one day in the future.
* Siblings * I love how Toddler H loves Baby B so much ❤️ I love how she wants to give her cuddles ❤️ I love how she sometimes just sits by me and stares at her, holding her hand or stroking her tummy ❤️ #motherhoodunplugged #thismamaloves #sisters #sisterlylove #siblings #newborn #baby #babylove #toddler #toddlerlife #toddlersofinstagram #babystagram #babysister #bigsister #littlesister #motherhoodthroughinstagram #rockingmummylife #pbloggers #ukparentingblogger #ukblogger #happylittlebuttons #worldoflittles #candidchildhood #letkidsbekids #lifecloseup #funseekingkids #perfectandproud #cherisheverymoment #capturingtheday #littleloves
A post shared by New Mummy Blog (@newmummyblog) on
3. My third choice is from Louise who writes a blog called Little Hearts Big Love. Look how happy her daughter is!
Heading off to toddler group this morning with a basket of flowers for making nature wands #365dayswild #outdoorfun #countrykidsfun #whatevertheweatherkids #naturekids #funseekingkids #capturingtheday #rememberingthesedays #myhappycapture #mydarlingmemory #candidchildhood #childhoodunplugged #littlelivelaughlove #playfreemylove #theirwonderfulworld #themagicineveryday #happylittlebuttons #worldoflittles #coolmumclub #tribalchat
4. My last choice had to be this stunning photo taken by Mini Hodgsons. It’s so colourful, I loved it.
Featured image badge
Feel free to go ahead and grab the code below if you want to show you’ve been featured! Copy and paste the code below into the html/text part of your website.
Finally, I always add one of my favourite photos of Alana’s. This week I chose this cheeky one of her daughter – with a “leave me alone Mummy, I’m busy!” kind of look on her face! Love it!!
So that’s my #funseekingkids round-up week 14. If you don’t follow these accounts already go over and show them some love. Make sure you head over to Alana’s blog to check out her favourite four posts too. Thanks so much again to everyone who’s taken part. Keep tagging your photos of your kids having fun and playing with the hashtag. I’ll see you all next week. x
I’m linking up with some of my favourite bloggers: