Well hello there – who is loving this heatwave then!? Seriously I am so happy. I’m living in the garden in my bikini. The paddling pool has been up all week (though to be fair it’s been played in hardly at all.. too cold apparently). We’ve had plenty of BBQs and ice creams. Looks like you all have too… this month’s look back includes lots of beach / paddling pool / ice cream / general outdoors shots! So lets crack on with my #funseekingkids round-up July 2018.
For those of you who don’t know, #funseekingkids is an Instagram hashtag set up by me and Alana who blogs at Burnished Chaos. Anyone can use the hashtag when they post photos of kids having fun. Each week we share our favourite four images on our blogs and on our Instagram feeds. If you’re a blogger we’ll link over to your blog too. But don’t worry you don’t need to be a blogger to join in. If you’re new to the community please do share the love and let your friends know, we’d love to see some more feeds join us each week.
#funseekingkids round-up week July 2018
1. My first choice is this simply stunning one. When I first saw it the other day and double tapped at my phone screen, I knew I’d be including it. What a gorgeous scene and edit from Sarah, fab blogger at Mum Muddling Through.
PILGRIMAGE | At this time of year the pull to the purple is strong. Always one of my favourite views, and a place and moment I’ll treasure with my girls as we come back every June July, marking almost the end of the school year 💜 Loving the new addition of the fence and bench @thehopshop_kent a beautiful touch for all of us seeking that perfect lavender photo moment! Fear not, much was spent in the shop – can never leave empty handed… 🌱 . . . . . . . . . . . #snaphappybritmums #coolmumclub #pinklinker #thismamaloves #rememberingthesedays #happylittlebuttons #mummyshot #mytinytribe #lionessmama #livingfearlesslyauthentic #ukparentbloggers #funseekingkids #flowersofinstagram #lavender #outdoorsandfree #cameramama #instamum #documentyourdays #acupofmotherhood @igerskent #igerskent #myprettykent #kent #kentbloggers #kentishlavender
2. My second featured image this month is from Gemma with a fun pool shot. We had so many paddling pool and swimming pics linked up this month but this one stood out because of the colour and the look on his face. You can read more from Gemma at her blog Life is Knutts.
More doughnuts 😂 but this time of the inflatable kind…much better for your waistline 😉 #happinessis #curiouslittleexplorers #funseekingkids #capturingtheday #happylittlebuttons #fiercelittleones #doughnut #inflatable #inflatablefun #inflatabledoughnut #poolinflatables #paddlingpool #britishsummertime #britishsummer #sunnyday #ukparentbloggers #pblogger #sunsout #chillaxing #afterschoolfun #thesunhasgothishaton #splishsplash
3. Next up I’ve gone with a little mermaid! i’ve no idea where to get one of these suits but I think Miss Belle would love one!! (Goes to Google…) Thanks Bella and Dawn from Dear Mummy Blog for joining us with this one.
4. Next up is a poppy field shot. It turns out field shots are kind of a “thing” on Instagram! There were some stunning ones this last month but this one stood out because of the focus on these two holding hands. A sweet moment in a magical location! Thanks to Jane for sharing it. If you’ve not seen Jane’s feed do check it out, it’s full of wonderful photos!
5. I went with another sweet sibling shot for my next choice. This is from the hugely talented Alice who is behind Elsie and Freya. What a stunning feed and beautiful capture. I can’t wait to (hopefully!) get some like this of my two when Little Man is older.
6. My next favourite is from a new feed I’ve found this month – mrslizzieann. I couldn’t not include this when I saw it. What an awesome toddler! Looks like she’s having a blast!
And then you’ve got these.. 🙈😍😍😂😂 #toddlerfashion #toddlersofinstagram #avagrace #targetstyle #target #catandjack #model #childstar #nashville #myrtlebeach #beach #beachbabe #swimwear #babygirl #worldoflittles #littlefierceones #lovelifeoutside #capturingchildhood #capturingtheday #freespiritedchildhood #funseekingkids #ourplayfulstyle #rememberingthesedays
7. My seventh choice of the month is from Sarah who blogs at Tammy Mum. There were soooo many pics I could have chosen from Sarah as they’ve been away for a month, (yes a MONTH!) having constant swimming and beach fun, but I chose this one of her little girl checking out the kite surfers. We saw lots of kite surfers off the Norfolk coast last weekend and Miss Belle was also very intrigued! Also – look at that sky!!
8. My final pic of the month was a tough one because again I could have chosen several from this account. Wendy, blogger at Naptime Natter, recently moved back home to Wales and her and her family have been out exploring so much. But in the end I chose this one of her toddler buried in the sand at the beach, because again, Miss Belle had a go at this last weekend. What is it with kids and sand?!
Featured image badge
Feel free to go ahead and grab the code below if you want to show you’ve been featured! Copy and paste the code below into the html/text part of your website.
Finally, I always add one of my favourite photos of Alana’s. I chose this one of her little girl showing off her new daisy chain. I remember making daisy chains when I was a girl.
So that’s my #funseekingkids round-up. I hope you all continue to have a fab summer. If you’re on instagram but haven’t joined us before, please do check out other feeds using the hashtag, it’s a great way to find new people to follow. And don’t forget to go over and show this weeks featured instagrammers some love. Make sure you head over to Alana’s blog to check out her favourite four posts too.
I suspect next week there will be even more paddling pool and beach shots as the heatwave continues!