This week’s recipe of the week is a guest post by my friend Angela, who runs a fantastic and really successful blog called The Inspiration Edit. I met Angela through a Facebook group for bloggers and she’s one of the kindest bloggers I’ve met, always free and happy to give advice to newbies like me. Her blog is a fantastic resource of fun ideas to aid learning through play, food and fun activities. She loves to get creative with her daughter, so I was delighted when she asked if she could write me a guest post for my recipe of the week. As it will soon be Easter I’ve been thinking about baking with Miss Belle again and I am definitely going to try Angela’s Easter Lamb cupcakes. They look super easy to make and I’m sure Miss Belle will love decorating them to look like cute Lambs.
So over to you Angela..
I love to bake and create cookies with my daughter when we have time and recently we got to work making some fabulous Easter Lamb Cupcakes. We had a lot of fun and I’m excited to be sharing over on this blog. I hope you enjoy the post. Happy Easter!
Easter Lamb Cupcakes
1 Packet mix of cupcakes or 12 ready made cupcakes
Icing sugar and/or white tube of icing sugar
Black icing sugar
Mini Oreo cookies
1. Prepare and bake 12 cupcakes according to packet mix instructions.
2. Mix icing sugar with small drops of hot water until icing is at the right texture.
2. Ice the cupcake buns with white icing.
3. Add one Mini Oreo cookie to each cupcake.
4. Next add the mini marshmallows to the body of the cupcake to create the woolly lamb look.
5. Using the white icing tube gently squeeze enough icing onto the Oreo cookie to form two eyes.
6. Use a tiny drop of water and the icing tool to shape the eyes.
7. Once the icing is hard add a dot of black icing to each eyeball.
8. Your Easter Lamb is now complete.
9. Have fun!
Like this recipe? Pin it for later…
I’m linking up with: