It’s definitely getting more Spring like isn’t it? This has made me so happy this week! I really do love the sunshine, it puts me in such a good mood. We’ve had a lovely week seeing lots of friends, some of whom we’ve not seen for a few months. Miss Belle hasn’t whacked anyone either, so all in all, I am feeling much brighter!
What I’ve learned this week:
- I’m super happy just driving through the Norfolk countryside singing along to my radio spotting tractors, pigs and sheep in the fields with Miss Belle. Sad? Who cares!
- Never underestimate what Miss Belle will be scared of. Red balls, tunnels, and despite loving the book, a wooden statue of The Gruffalo. Toddlers!!
- I think I may be turning into my mother… a few days ago I heard the gentle hum of a lawnmower and thought, “How lovely! Yes! It’s Spring!”
- Equally depressing, I also thought “how lovely I can actually hang my washing out on the line” – Waaaah! Who have I become!?
- I absolutely hate, HATE, to admit it, after saying how annoying I find it, but I’m finally getting into Instagram. I’ve been dabbling in Instagram stories, and I actually really like it. It’s like vlogging, but without having the balls to vlog, or spend hours editing. I actually like it more than main feeds now. There’s less pressure to have a perfectly curated, edited feed with a theme, witty captions and quotes full of emojis. It’s more, “this is my real life.” And that I can get on board with. So if you’d like a sneak peak at what I’m a)eating, b)blogging (or having a blogging crisis) about or c)doing around the house, come over and say hi. I know, I know, again, what have I become!?! But I can’t help it! It’s finally sucked me in…
Have a good weekend.
I’m linking up wth some of my favourite bloggers: